C.U.S.P. Programs and Services
C.U.S.P. has generated a wide range of programs to assist the parent and children of single-parent families. We understand that each has specific needs and we strive to offer programs and services that defer to those needs individually. The parent programs and services afford them the necessary emotional, spiritual, physical, social, and financial skills in order to be the best parent for their children. The youth programs afford them the necessary development skills as well as social activities for the youth to interact and learn. It is important to us to offer a variety of services and programs that includes the needs of the entire single-parent family.
Purpose: The purpose of the parent programs is to use the resources, energy, and talents of our community to educate and equip single parents with the tools to provide safe and loving homes for their children.
Mission: The mission of C.U.S.P.'s parent's programs is to help single parents establish goals and help guide them toward self-sufficiency.
1. Strengthen family bonds.
2. Provide tools to be self-sufficient.
3. Increase communication and decrease stress.
4. Provide information on additional resources available in the community.
5. Assist the parents in raising healthy, productive, successful, and well-adjusted children.
Youth Enrichment Programs
Purpose: The purpose of the youth programs is to use the resources, energy, and talents of our community to provide enrichment opportunities for the youth of single-parent families and to create a safe environment for the youth to interact and learn.
Mission: The mission of C.U.S.P.'s Youth Enrichment Programs is to enrich and develop the lives of youth from single-parent families through comprehensive and educational services.
1. Provide youth enrichment, leadership, and service-learning experiences that build self-confidence and heighten community connectedness.
2. Offer challenging and supportive programs that build on the strength of the youth.
3. Engage the youth in problem-solving, solution building, and decision-making experiences.
4. Empower the youth to achieve his/her potential.